Friday, September 01, 2006

Gone until Sunday

Work has begun. It was pretty good all in all, definately a different pace from last year :) I got to go visit my grandma yesterday after school and we has such a nice visit. We laughed about skunks, talked about work, and discussed the possiblity of us having #3. She gave a bunch of recipes for zuccini, which I have by the truck loads, one of which was in FRENCH! She made me read it anyway and I could 8) shocker I know, it was for pea soup, incase you're wondering. After I left, my heart felt so good, we talked about the surgery and how she's coming to the trapline this weekend. She sounded so good, not at all like I've been expecting. In my head I had her all portrayed as being sickly and weak, and she's not. Boy am I glad.

That being said, I'm off to work, then heading out camping to the trapline for a few days. Ron's mom is staying with the kids and we are going to go up to the Athabasca River. I've never been there but have been told of the glory (insert eye rolly smilie here) So my camera is charged with extra batteries, memory card empty and ready to go. See you on Sunday!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Oh, have fun Rebecca!!! So I'm curious... what did Grandma say about baby #3?? Can't wait to see your pictures when you get back! I'm confused too, are you going to the river or the trapline? Or is it a different trapline at the River? lol.. talk to you soon!