Friday, September 15, 2006

Its HERE!

I got it, its in my hot little hands and I have to say, my hands are sore ;) Picked up my camera yesterday and set everything up, attached the lense (which was easier than I thought), put the memory card and batteries in and when at it. The camera is heavy, lots heavier than my old one. The reason my hands are sore is that I'm scared to loose my grip or drop it. Love love love the pictures it takes. Love the sound of a real shutter. So glad I got the Pentax with the stinking huge LCD monitor. Thrilled about the extra lenses. Can't believe how fast this baby focuses on a moving subject!!! Will post more later, off to work.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Awesome Rebecca!!! I know how you feel... I got mine TODAY :) Off to play... can't wait to chat on msn with ya!