Wednesday, September 06, 2006

So much...



This weekend, week and upcoming weekend has been and will be crazy. From starting work and camping at the trapline (too much fun) to work this week, a project that has to be done for Saturday, playschool stuff (somehow I ended up being president) and a scrapbooking day on Sunday. Whew!

The trapline was lots of fun, quading, getting dirty and lots of photo opportunities. I managed to get a bunch of Grandma and some in really cool b&w. I'm planning a mini book so I need to get more pictures of her. I also got some very cool photos of my dad. Usually he's the one behind the camera. Speaking of which my little Canon S1 IS did pretty well in the bush, I'm not giving it up when I get my new one. 8 DAYS!!!! Whoohoo! I'm very anxious to get my new camera, pins and needles here.

My Grandma is in for surgery this morning, if you could spare a prayer or two it would be greatly appreciated. She is having a masecotomy done (not sure of spelling) and its freaking day surgery!! Are you kidding me???? But because of her age they are keeping her overnight. This totally burns me, removing part of her body and DAY SURGERY?? Crazy world.

Off to get the kids up for school and head out for our day, hopefully leaving some pictures. :)

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

WOW Rebecca... Love those pictures!!!! How do you do borders around them? I would love a copy of the one you took of Grandma, in fact, i think make a lotta copies, it's a great picture of her! My surgery in Jan. was also day surgery, and I think her's will be similar to mine... and my recovery was NOT easy... pray, pray, pray... for a speedy recovery.

Adrienne said...

... oh by the way.. I posted a LO on twopeas, since it took me like over an hr to figure out how to make it the right size for scrappershaven.. lol! Anyways, ELSIE left comments on it!!! Cool huh! And YOU get to go scrap with Ali soon eh? I tried to get in for the crop night, but it is full :( talk to you soon... have a good week!