Saturday, April 17, 2010

Finding some time to be creative

Just playing around with some simple paper and stamps is like fresh rain for this tired mom :) A quick little post while dh barbeques some kabobs and we get ready to eat. So loving this new tree stamp set from Stampin' Up! its by far one of my favorite!
I was thrilled to get part 1 of my Stampin' Up! order, with some new pretty paper to play with straight from the clearance section, I fell in love with the grey, white, green and baja breeze color combo! So happy they are bringing baja breeze back!!

I used the new sizzix embosslitz butterfly die (it embosses and cuts all in one step!) So worth the money cause it has so many sizes of butterflies.

Just using up some scraps. Totally need some new sentiment stamps :)
Digging around in my scrap box I came across this paper. I remember using it for a special layout about me and my kids. How could I not use it again?

No comments: