Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Playing with my friends

So a couple of weeks ago I hit upon a sale for cricut cartridges, buy 1 get one free. And anyone who knows me, knows I love a great sale! So I bought the Give a hoot cartridge and the Sesame Street Friends cartridge. I'm planning a little something with the Sesame Street guys for Owen's upcoming birthday. How cute are these guys?? I cut them all out with scraps and layered them up. After I glued them I modgepodged them for a bit more durablity. Owen loves them!
Elmo has taken a bit of a beating cause Owen likes to make him dance and sing the Elmo's World song. La la la, la la la...Elmo's world!
And for Cookie Monster he keeps going "cookie!" "um num num na"
Ernie is his personal favorite. He was actually mine too when I was little. How cool is that? Ernie was the first Street character's name that Owen learned to say.
This little cutie is Abby Caddabby. So cute cause one of my dayhome boys asked me where Ethan was! He figures where there's and Abby there should be an Ethan too.

And finally Bert and Big Bird, course Owen always says "quack quack" for Big Bird. Too funny! There are still a bunch of characters that I haven't done yet but these are the ones that I tried first. I'm planning on some big ones for Owen's birthday. Should be fun!

2 comments:

Liz said...

now that is so cute!!!!! great idea!

M Plamondon said...

How fun and cool are those! Great cartridge!!!