Friday, April 23, 2010

Knee deep in organization

Can't you tell why? My free time lately has been occupied with cleaning this disaster zone and trying to make it a better, more efficent space.
So far all the garbage and junk boxes has been taken out.
I've put all the stuff back its spaces and am brainstorming ideas to make my space an easier place to create. Which means maximizing my workspace.

Notice how cluttered and the lack of space to spread out is hindered by all the stuff I need to work? My new plan is a repurposed table from our storage space and a 4 tiered bookshelf (also repurposed) Pictures will follow as I get closer to completion.

1 comment:

M Plamondon said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that has a messy craft room. You are ever so brave to show yours and it's not even that messy.
I can't wait to redo mine maybe this summer. It use to be the mudroom/garage so it's so dark and dingy with boarded up broken window. Ugh! I'll take any one of these rooms in a heart beat.