Saturday, April 24, 2010

so I woke up to this

Yup April 24th and there is snow...everywhere! I got sunburnt on Thursday and now a snowfall on Friday/Saturday. Only in Alberta. Being that it was a good day to stay inside I was only too happy to finish up my organizational project. I had most of everything put away last night but I had to wait for the paint to dry on my new desk.
The best part is that all of the new furniture and storage supplies was all repurposed from other areas of our house/garage. Gotta love a fresh coat of paint to renew something old!

I'm feeling very creative all of a sudden :)

I made sure to leave some empty spaces and not to pack things in too tight so that I have room to grow incase I get more supplies (wink, wink, hint hint!)

I think that I might be picking up a curtain rod and some cute curtains to cover the closet. I ended up taking off the closet doors because I never closed them and they took up too much room. I'm thinking a fun black and white print would be nice.
Looking forward to getting the finishing touches put on, like the curtains and the new clip it up ribbon organizer that I have coming in the mail. Love a clean room! Now about the rest of the house...

4 comments:

M Plamondon said...

Nice job with the organizing. I too cleaned my craft/sewing room this weekend inspired by you. I moved all my stuff to the back of the long room. A complete change! I'm crazy like that, Haha! Just need a new window now.

Andrea W said...

Amazing transformation! It must have taken awhile with the kids!

Rebecca said...

yeah, Owen isn't all that helpful lol!

cerbean said...

I am loving your craft space! I need to get my crap organized so that I can find things! lol My craft space looks like a tornado went through it.