Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Seriously needing a break...

Ok we are offically into the half way point of summer, one month gone and one to go. My kids are driving me batty! So I've dug out some of Ethan's extra phonic, printing and math books. He is going to get a refresher soon. And Abby will work on some stuff like counting and shapes and letters. They need some quiet time. Or more acurately Mommy needs some quiet time.

On another note...Happy Birthday Honey!!! Today is Ron's birthday and we will be having people over on Friday (everyone working during the week) so tonight I'm going to make a nice supper and hopefully the kids will be behaved. Maybe I'll get them working on a card or two for him.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow night, the monthly scrapbooking night! I went and got some pictures developed yesterday (only 100 out of the 577 that I needed) and I was seriously happy with the quality of developing. Very happy. And I'm pretty picky about that. So looking forward to getting a new camera though. Maybe this fall. So I've got to put together some page kits and get ready for tomorrow night. Today I will finish up my altered item for Scrapper's Haven, just need some journalling tidbits. Feel free to check out the website to see my stuff. Happy day to all!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON!!!!!! How many candles on the cake this year? Hope you all had a nice night :)