Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Musings

I'm feeling quite rainy today. Must be the weather. Really not so good news about my grandma, cancer in her lymphnodes, sugery next week. We are all praying for her but my heart is so sad. I have never met such a wonderful, loving, understanding paitent woman. Anyone who knows my grandma will tell you the same. So any prayers that can be spared, I thank you.

This is also the last day of summer for us, school starts tomorrow and I think we are ready. I need to go into school today to set up my classroom. My classroom! I get a whole room (to share) for teaching scrapbooking. Very cool, no more hauling all the stuff on a cart and working in the lunch room.

I'm excited in a way to start back up to routine but will be sad leaving my baby at the sitter's again. And boy does she milk it! Good thing I have Thursday's off, that will be the new "Mommy & Abby day" :)

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Ah cool, I didn't know you had Thursdays off...that's probably a nice thing to have =) Good Luck with geting back into it tomorrow, sometimes going back on a schedule isn't that bad... I know I'm kind of looking forward to it.

I'm also sad about Grandma... all I can do is wait for the next news, which will be any day now. Why do I get the feeling it won't be what I'd like to hear? :(