Friday, July 24, 2009

Finally a scrapbooking post

So all my creative energy has been caught up in redecorating and organizing my house. I decided to spend the last day and a half scrapbooking. Its been so long! I took out my May kit from the Memory Workshop and went to town. I also decided to not reinvent the wheel and just do what I love to do :)
Love these photos of Owen, they are some of the new pictures that I have up in our room.
I had to look up what the word sublime meant and it fits Abby so well it means: adj. inspriring awe: awesome

Abby and Nadia fooling around at Great Grandma's cabin at the lake
Love this photo of Owen <3
some of my fun pictures of Ethan on the boat
Some new papers from Cosmo Cricket called Lil' man.

2 comments:

~Kennie~ said...

All your LO's are gorgeous as usual! I'm so jealous that you can find the time to work on these projects! I haven't scrapped basically since Scraptacular, must be too addicted to Farmtown right now LOL Must get back into it again!

Keep up the great work and thanks for the inspiration!

Sandra @ The Memory Workshop said...

Lovely layouts as usual! Im impressed with how many layouts you get out of a kit. Those title letters went a long way :)