Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Photos from the weekend :)

Lately Ethan has been obsessed with Calvin & Hobbes...can't you tell?


definately scrapbook worthy
Just hanging around the campfire at my Grandma's cabin, the only ones missing were my brother and his family.

Abby & Nadia...2 peas in a pod
The homemade kayak was a huge hit. The boys just loved it and it was something different that they could do. I think that Gabe went out 7 times or perhaps more.
My sister auditioning for Canada's Next Top Model? Gotta get those spider webs out of the outhouse.
Her audience. Owen was quite impressed.
Look! He's doing the wave :)
Enjoying a cookie, I think.
Catch of the day. Abby was thrilled to get a reed. Might have to instruct the girl on the finer points of fishing.
Abby & Nadia doing some cartwheels.
I think that I'm going to do a layout of this with a succession of photos.
Gabe in the kayak "parking"
Nadia went out but sort of lost control of the kayak.
Good thing she's got a big brother to come and rescue her.
After that we added a rope to the end of the kayak for the girls. Here's my Abby.
Shocking to realize that your kids are big enough to pilot a kayak on the lake on their own, albeit with a rope.
My favorite photo of the day. Not perfect by any means but I love it just the same. Here's my sister on the kayak.
We took the kids on a walk/scavanger hunt so that Grandma could have some peace and quiet. Its a walk softly and carry a big stick kind of thing.
Enjoying smores at the end of the day. We seem to do that a lot lately. We had just a great day topped off with kick butt fireworks which I didn't take pictures of because its nice to just enjoy them once in a while. Thrilled to have more photos to scrapbook :)

1 comment:

cerbean said...

OMG! In the second photo of Ethan...he is making an expression that you always used to make. Love it!