Thursday, July 02, 2009

July kit layouts

I was so honored to be asked to be a guest designer for the Memory Workshop(www.memoryworkshop.ca) this month. Sandra puts together the most wonderful kits that are jam packed with great scrapbook supplies! I've been hooked since my first kit last October. This month's kit features a Canadian company called Harmonie which has beautiful products!Doing double page layouts is something that I stuggle with so I was stepping outside of my comfort zone.
My extremely talented cousin Adrienne Ulliac (of Photography by Adrienne) took these pictures when we got together for a smore cookout. Thanks for the pictures!
I'm quite partial to one photo layouts so this is more my style.
My funny little man all smuthered in strawberry smoothie.
Love these photos of my dh. I took these photos about 3 years ago when we took a quadding trip up to the Athabasca River.

No comments: