Sunday, July 05, 2009

Some recent pictures of the kids

Finally a post about the older 2. I took the kids to my Grandma's cabin on the lake to get some new photos of them. I had high hopes of getting some nice ones of the 3 of them but taking pictures of an uncooperative 13 month old doesn't always work well. My beautiful Abby. Lately she's taken to doing a whole lotta posing that looks, well, posed. It was nice to catch something a tiny bit natural from her.
My Ethan. Who seems to carry the weight of the world on his shoulders. He's so concerned about hurting other people's feelings that he tends to forget about his own and then gets overly dramatic about it. Any hints for teaching him to find that balance will be welcome.
One of the few good ones of the 3 kids this makes me smile because Ethan and Abby are always so helpful with Owen.
Finally a non-weird smile from my Ethan. Lately its all about the Calvin & Hobbes impressions. I'll post some photos to prove it.

No comments: