Thursday, August 24, 2006

$15 FIND!!

I'm so excited about getting a chance to dress up and go out. Did I mention that we just about *never* go out? We've got my cousin's wedding this weekend, my birthday too :) and I've been trying to find a great dress to wear. I did have one that I got altered to fit cause it was a great deal, $15 on ebay Eddie Bauer dress. The classic little black dress. Well since I bought it in like May it now way too big, about 2 sizes. So since I couldn't find anything the last time I went to Edmonton and Sears was a no go. I had my dh's cousin fix it for me. And it looks really good. However, I was hoping for va va voom. So on the advice of my sil I went to winners. Everything in the stores right now is all about Fall and darn it! Its still summer. There I found 4 dresses that were great. I ended up buying 2 because I couldn't decide and they were cheap.

I've decided to wear the magenta one, very sexy, figure flattering and shows off nice pretend cleavage and shoulders. Honestly I want to look sexy. I mean I've lost nearly 60lbs and darn it I look great and want to show it! So I'll post pictures after the wedding.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

You go girl!! Is Ron gonna wear matching magenta tie?! teehee.... Make sure you take pictures, can't wait to see ya!