Sunday, August 06, 2006

The weekend report...

What a weekend. It sure goes by fast. Between computer issues with the internet and definately not enough time with my hubby. I'm finding that I appreciate him so much. I honestly couldn't ask for better. He helps me with the kids, is patient and kind, and helpful around the house. I wish all wives had a wonderful man like I've got.

Today we had a really nice quiet day, my sister in law and best friend came over with her daughter to play in the water. I love that our girls play so well. Of course Abby had issues with water in her face (insert eye rolly smiley here) But I have to say, LOVE YA Rhonda! Yup, you're probably all red and mushy too. I do treasure our friendship, not many people can say that their sister in law is as close as we are. So I'm sending you out a big cyber hug cause everyone needs a hug now and then!

No comments: