Monday, August 28, 2006

Last couple of days of freedom

Well, its back to the ole' grind tomorrow for me and school for poor Ethan on Thursday. Where did the summer go? I have say that this last weekend before school was lots of fun, cousin's wedding, my birthday, family visiting. Great fun. Big thank you to my best sil who gave me scrapping supplies for my birthday. I see a mini album of my grandma from that K-ology set. Too much fun stuff to play with and not so much time anymore :)

Today is going to be peaches. Canning peaches that is, we're heading over to my sil's in a while to play and do some canning. Hopefully some of my ebay stuff will come in the mail. Why does some stuff come in so fast and others take so long? Bizarre postal service. Off to go get dressed and ready for the day, have a great one!

No comments: