Friday, August 04, 2006

ebay anonymous

Here I come. Seriously been addicted to ebay lately. I've got 12 packages coming in the mail. No kidding. Of, course 3 are for Ethan. Poor guy is just dying to get something in the mail. So he and I went on ebay and won a few auctions for Star Trek and Star Wars micro machines. Yup, he's totally my boy. Trekkie alert! Gotta start them young.

And yes the other packages are all for me. Hey, I earned that money and I needed the clothes. Whoohoo! No fall clothes that fit. What a shame. So I'm getting some jeans and pants for school. And just some general good deals on fun stuff. I honestly have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore. Why should I when I can get jeans for 99 cents? Mind you the shipping... but its totally cheaper than driving to the city.

So I admit it, I'm addicted. But I can stop at anytime, honest ;)

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I've also been addicted to ebay lately... seems to happen at different times of year. I love getting mail and I think that is part of the addiction. I NEED to list some stuff though, in order to get some paypal money, rather then using my bank acct! lol.... happy shopping, and kudos to you for losing that 3lbs again... you are doing awesome... how much until you hit goal weight? Adrienne go to hers last week.