Friday, August 11, 2006

Can you believe it?

I'm totally shocked at how fast this summer is going! There are only 18 more days till I go back to work. And big surprise, I still haven't gotten an EI payment. The rate its going I'm going to be getting paid in October. This and the continued ebay drama is not what I'd like to be exeperiencing right now.

On another note Happy Birthday EMILY!! My niece turns the big 2 today. My how time flies.

I'm still trying to find a dress for my cousin's wedding at the end of August. I ordered one from Sears but a no go. Tonight I will see if Missy can alter one for me. Right now its 2 sizes too big, not sure if it is doable. Did buy some shoes that are too cute for words and make me feel very pretty. We'll see what I can do with them.

Have a great day all!

No comments: