Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Incredible night!



Ron and I had such an incredible night for our anniversary. Thank you so much Rhonda for offering to take the kids for the afternoon/evening. We so appreciated it. We decided to stay home and cook supper together and just enjoy. Ron was such a good sport and let me take a ton of anniversary pictures of us, which turned out so well. I can't believe the difference in us from last year to this. So obviously the top picture was last year and the bottom is this. Man, is it hard to upload pictures on dial up :(

So here's to us! Eight years of wonderful marriage and now healthy weight loss. Love ya hun!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

WOW Rebecca!!!!! WOW, don't even know what to say... you both look amazing in #2! Huge Congrats, you DID it!!! That picture of you in #2 reminds me a lot of you when you were like 13 or something! I have a pictuer of your family at Uncle Wally's wedding, and you look similar now! You have taken years off too! God, more inspiration for me...... my birthday is in February, which is my goal date... time to get on track, AGAIN! Thx for sharing these....and happy anniversary again :)