Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The WHY question?

So many questions lately.
Why do my children fight when I have no patience to deal with them?
Why is it that Ron and I can't make a decision about what to do about a vehicle?
Why is it that there is never enough fun money?
Why is there never the sizes you need for clothes when you shop, doesn't matter if you are a 16 or an 8?
Why does the post office take forever delivering a package but your bills come early?
Why can't they make everyday clothes as comfortable as jammies?
Why is it even though you make a grocery list, you forget something?
Why does my coffee get cold before I can drink the last of it?
Why do I keep finding dead frogs in my basement?

Ok, nuff with the silliness...off to have a great day!



1 comment:

Adrienne said...

LOL.... Avery is in the WHY stage right now Big Time! I had to laugh, this was a cute entry Rebecca ;)